$124.99 price per bottle
50 Cent Announces Liquor Partnership with Branson Cognac
50 Cent entered the hip-hop industry with the Get Rich or Die Tryin’ mentality. He elevated his status as a mogul by venturing into acting, TV production and partnering with companies in large endorsement deals. After inking a deal for Le Chemin Du Roi, an emerging champagne company, 50 announced a new liquor partnership with Branson, a French Cognac, according to XXL.
Aged a minimum of 4 years, majority of Eaux-de-Vie 7 years.
• Grapes hand harvested 10 0%Grande Champagne 1er Cru Appellation
• 100% Est ate Sourced from top appellation in region, known for greatest ﬁnesse and elegance
• Distilled in Original Pot Still from the 1800’s
• Sessile Oak used to import more elegance and ﬁnesse
• Some barrels 50+ years old
• ABV: 40%
1 Please choose your shipping destination so we may show you products that can be delivered to you: