USA Shipping Nationwide!
We have partnered with some of the largest suppliers of liquor in the U.S. to offer the best prices and selection. You must be 21 years of age in the U.S. to order from Nationwide Liquor. Delivery will require proof of age and signature. The purchaser of any alcoholic beverages from this site is representing that he or she is acting in compliance with his or her local and state laws regarding the purchase, transportation and delivery of alcoholic beverages. The purchaser represents that he or she is 21 years old or older and has obtained any required permission, paid any required fees, is working through properly licensed intermediaries where required, is legally entitled to take possession of alcoholic beverages and is legally entitled to take quantities ordered. Title for any product sold on this site passes to buyer upon our delivery to Fedex/UPS or other common carrier. We make no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import alcoholic beverages into any state. The buyer is solely responsible for the shipment of products purchased from this site and any damage or losses that may occur in transit are the buyer's sole responsibility. By placing an order, you authorize us to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order to you. Canceled, Refused or Undeliverable Shipments In the event that you cancel an order or a shipment is refused or undeliverable, the product will be returned to inventory and a credit issued on the customer’s card, less any shipping and handling charges and a 25% restocking fee.
Upon checkout we’ll estimate the delivery charge but depending on the final destination state the actual cost might vary, in which case we’ll notify you via email of the actual cost. We'll always do our best to get your order delivered on time, but if you do have any special delivery requirements for example delivery on or by a certain time/day or delivery on a specific day - please do not hesitate to get in touch and tell us.
Terms And Conditions
- NationWide Liquor accepts no liability arising from errors (including typographical) contained in, or any omissions from, this website. By accessing and using the website you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which may be changed without notice.
- Prices shown on the site for any products or services offered are subject to change without notice. Any price changes will be notified and confirmed to you before shipping to give you the opportunity to cancel your order. In rare cases we may substitute for like kind bottle or vintages.
- Completed orders cannot be cancelled. Collectors please contact us before you order to make sure we've got that rare, old or discontinued bottle in stock. We won't refund/return bottles that have an updated design.
- You, and the recipient in the case of a gift, must be of legal age to purchase and accept alcohol both in the state where you place the order and the destination state. We suggest that you check with your local authority to make sure that you will not be breaking any local laws by ordering alcohol from us.
- All orders take approx 24-48 hours to process and ship M-F (no orders ship out Saturday or Sunday). Please factor when making your ground, 2-day or overnight selections.
- All products offered are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee availability of the products listed and may substitute for similar bottles due to in stock limitations.
- On receipt of your goods please check the items carefully and notify us immediately of any items that are incorrect or incomplete.
- In the event of receiving damaged goods, you must notify us immediately and we may ask you to confirm by sending photos. Do not return the goods unless instructed by us and retain the goods and packaging until we've had an opportunity to review them.
- We cannot accept any liability for delayed or non-delivery of goods due to misinformation or an incorrectly supplied delivery address or a mistake by the carrier.
- If a parcel is returned to us due to an incomplete or incorrect delivery address supplied by you, the customer, we reserve the right to charge the appropriate shipping fee to re-send.
- If you do not wish the goods to be re-sent we will, at our discretion, refund the value of the goods minus a 25% restocking fee, but we are unable to refund the original shipping fee.
- We accept no liability for goods required for a specified date, which fail to arrive due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We will always do our best to achieve your deadline but please order in sufficient time for time-critical items.
- Local taxes and excise duties are the responsibility of the customer.
- We cannot be held responsible for any orders, which are seized or impounded.
- We don't accept returns on any correctly delivered items.
- All images, photographs or written material used on www.NationwideLiquor.com website may NOT be reproduced, copied, stored or used in any way whatsoever without the prior written agreement and permission of NationWide Liquor. You may download and temporarily store pages in order to view them, for your own personal non-commercial use.
- If you have any problems or questions then please don't hesitate to contact us. email: email@example.com